Submission Deadline is July 15th - Apply NOW!
If you're starting college or graduate school in the fall of 2022 and are interested in a career in Sports Management or Business, apply today for an NY529 Boulders University scholarship.
A sports career is about much more than playing or watching games, and tremendous opportunities are expanding in the fields of: Facilities/Operations, Public Relations/Marketing, Corporate Parterships, Community Relations, Event Presentation/In-Game Entertainment, Sport Medicine, Graphics, Control Room Operations, and so much more.
Sports Management is one of the fastest growing college majors in the country and Business is an essential component of the industry, and we want to help you get a head's start, so apply NOW. (And if you're interested, check out our Internships page for current and future opportunities to receive hands-on experience working in Professional Sport!)
· Presenting Partner: New York’s 529 Plan.
· $529 scholarships each, up to 6-students, donated from the Boulders Community Fund into 529 accounts.
· Open to graduating seniors entering college or graduate school who are pursuing professional careers in the business of sports.
· Applications will be accepted beginning Monday 6/13, with submissions open until July 15. Awards will be announced during the week of 7/25 with on-field recognition during the week of 8/1,
· Application submission MUST include:
· Phone Number
· Current High School
· Projected College / University Fall 2022
· Projected Major Fall 2022
· What are you planning to study and why are you interested?
· What traits or skills do you possess that will transfer to a career in the sports or business industries?
· What experiences have you had (aside from playing if you plan to pursue a career in sports) that you feel have prepared you for a future career in sports or business?